Friday, July 8, 2011

MTC Design


My friend Neil from Minnesota and I were talking about starting a design company deal. Try to promote ourselves, and make some cash. His nickname is TC, and we were coming up with things that it could stand for(Such as Top Cat). We started thinking, and he said if we ever go into business, our name should be MTC, and it could mean anything. I said, “Why don’t we?” We decided we would make logos for the new company, and get back to eachother. He went to bed, and I went to work. The next morning, I messaged him this logo on facebook, and he responded, “Fuck you.”

I also made a template.


If you see this, and have a request, feel free to ask!

2 comments:

  1. Aw hell yeah. This is gonna be good...really good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the off chance that you are wanting to re-brand your item, grow or adventure into another business, you ought to build up a logo that does depict a solitary brand, yet one that likewise features and represents the whole organization. logo design service

    ReplyDelete