Saturday, July 30, 2011

Winnipeg Jets Concept

I'm not a fan of the currents. I like what they went for, and it was just poorly executed. Nothing says hockey. It just looks like clip art. I wanted to change that. I wanted to make it more hockey friendly. I made the primary idea, the alt. With a few changes, obviously. I looked at Davidson's looking on how he worked his jets. I decided to use the Thrasher's shape, and put a jet in it. I decided to make the plane have a lighting effect on one side. I went with a stencil font just because I like what O'Brien is doing with his concepts with this font. But I'm gauging responses, and could change it.

The Jerseys are a simple design, and the alt is a throwback to the Ottawa RCAF Flyers that won the gold medal at the 1948 Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment