Monday, August 1, 2011

San Francisco Seals

So far, this is my favorite. The team is one of the teams that got screwed over when the Giants moved west. The team is traditionally navy and white. But I have seen logos with orange. I thought that would be neat, so I changed the old orange to a darker rustier orange, like the Golden Gate Bridge. The primary logo is a circle logo, simple, but I traced a seal logo, and made it modern. If anyone wants to see it up close, I have no problem with looking at that logo again. The SF logo is a modern version of the one they used. The two letters are drawn. Same witht he script. I've never done a script like that. Well, I did do my Dunedin Scots, but I did this one better. I went with orange with navy outline, because lighter with a darker outline looks better. I brought back the pin stripes, and went pretty simple on them.

1 comment:

  1. Blue font with orange outline would have made this 100% better. Orange just looks awful on the grey.

    ReplyDelete