Monday, August 1, 2011

Vancouver Mounties

This team moved from Oakland(Oaks) to Vancouver for the 1957 season. The logo I had in mind first was the MV cap logo you see. That was what I was excited about the most. That logo is what I based the set off of. A simple look with a block font. The primary logo I'm indifferent about, and I'm open to suggestions. I used a simple block script, and made the middle letters smaller just to change it up. I used red a lot for the jerseys. The caps were ALMOST khaki. Just kidding, but that would've been cool. They're red, and as you can see red with black accents run throughout. There is also a maple leaf on the sleeve.

3 comments:

  1. The block letter doesn't work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The uniforms look nice, but the logo should have a mounty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vancouver Mounties' first season was 1956.

    ReplyDelete