Friday, November 28, 2008

Dutch Soccer Redesign

Hey guys, just got back from Montreal yesterday, so today I did concepts. First of I did a redesign for the Dutch National team. I was looking around soccer.com, and came across something cool. A logo for The Netherlands, that I've never seen before. That got me wanting to do a concept. first here's the logos. I kept the lion logo, and transferred the windmill logo from the shoe on to paint.Now what I did the concept for is the kits. I love the Dutch's neon orange kits. So I kept them, and added the "sash" like stripe, like the one from the away kit. I also added more orange to the away kit. enjoy.So what do you think? Should I do more? Don't mind the Raysox name, that's my name on the boards. I also have a Redesign for the Mets to post. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment