Friday, November 28, 2008

RtMLB: Mets

Hey again. This time around, it's for the Mets. I did what nearly all Mets fans want to, get rid of the black. I did that, and eliminated the shadow in all the logos. Now for the logos. I have 2 options. Option 1 I kept the skyline, and added a banner type thing in the front. I did Option 2, because I LOVE the tertiary logo I made. I drew up the tertiary logo while flying over New York on my flight to Newark. I also kept the secondary, and script the same. So here's the logos.Vote for Option 1, or 2. Also give me C&C to make them better. Now to the jerseys. I changed a few things. I took out the pin-stripes on the home uniforms, because when I say New York, and pin stripes, who do you think of? I also made a blue alternate. and I made the logo, and numbers blue, because I like the way the Rays BP uni looks. Here they are.I also got a new template.Enjoy!I'm trying to make my Red Sox redesign perfect, still some kinks that im working out. Any ideas for the site? comment! Send in your concepts!

1 comment:

  1. I think for the alternate you should make the letter and number font orange with white outline

    ReplyDelete