Monday, November 10, 2008

RtMLB: Astros

Hello once again. Today's redesign is the Astros. A few months ago, I made a concept for the Astros. Then I posted it on the Sportslogos.net message boards. Everyone liked it, one even aid that I should send it in to the Astros, as a shoulder patch. So I Incorporated it into a logo, and changed the font. I also turned the Astros star sideways, to form an A. So tell me what you think.I think the Astros have one of the best colour schemes in the MLB. Also with this, I Incorporated a logo from the past, I will do that a lot in this series. Here's the jersey set, that looks pretty sharp.I like this whole set. I'm pretty busy with this project, and I might not get to the NHL Redesign series for a while. Sen in your concepts, they'll get posted.

1 comment: