Sunday, November 9, 2008

RtMLB: Rockies

Hey everyone, this is the first post in the new RtMLB series. Now the Rockies logo seems outdatedsince they haven't changed it since 1993. So I was doodling in my science class. I started to shape a design, that looked like a logo for the Rockies. I decided to work on it and make it into a redesign. It worked it's self into a good looking logo. So without further adu, here it is.I really like how it turned out. My original sketch was the mountains in a circle, and Colorado Rockies inside the circle. I'm glad I changed it. So In the new RtMLB, there will be jerseys. So here's the jerseys for the Rockies.I like those purple alternates. So tell me if you like it, by leaving a comment below. Email us your original concept(no recolourings), and it will be posted. Come back for more.

1 comment:

  1. I have only one suggestion. Put rockies on the Home Jersey. Other than that this is good

    ReplyDelete