Sunday, November 16, 2008

RtMLB: Rays

Hey guys(and the occasional girl). I got done with my Rays concept, and i must say, I really like it. First off let me say the little yellow thing on the R represents a sun ray, AND a sting ray. It has a double meaning, it not just a sun ray! Further proof, they still have the ray touch tank in right center field, and Aki Iwomuras glove is made of gator skin, because they don't make sting ray skin. But Now onto the concept. I cut off the tail of the R, because some have said it's unnecessary. So here's the concept.The primary looks exactly how it looked when i drew it in my English class. Now to the jerseys. I only changes the away, because I put Tampa Bay, instead of Rays.
BUT WAIT, there's more! LEWJ made me a fantasy light blue rays jersey avatar, and I must say, it looks awesome. So i made a light blue jersey!Whew 5 posts in what? 15 minutes? Well that's all the RtMLB I have to post. But there will be more of other things.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good but I think, although maybe unnecessary, the tail on the R makes it look more complete to me.

    ReplyDelete