Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RtMLB: Padres

Hey guys. I have my redesign of the Padres. A lot of people don't like the Padres logos, and colours, I do, but I decided to go retro with this redesign. I went with the old brown, yellow, and orange colours, and brought back the swinging friar. Hope you like.I really like this. So as I did with the others, I made a jersey set, based off retro jerseys.I really like this set. I might have the Twins posted today, I just want more feedback from the boards. Come back for that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but there is a reason why they got rid of this color scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. the primary logo is the coolest they ever had! P.S. love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a Padres fan since 1984, the colors are fine.. they just need to PLEASE lose the shampoo logo 'Padres' script and revert back to the lettering they used from 1985-2003.

    ReplyDelete