Saturday, May 8, 2010

Racine Rhinos

My friend started a womens football team up in Wisconsin. He requested a logo set on the boards, so I decided to take a chance so make logos for 100 dollars.

Well I thought I'd give it a try, since Burmy and I are friends from Minor League football, I contacted him, and he said I could give it a shot. So I found a picture of a Rhino statue, since it fit what I wanted to do, and went at it. I tried to make it different than the Grand Rapids Rampage logo. One thing with the logo is that, it looks mildly irritated than just pissed off. I made the logo once, then inkscape crashed and I didn't have it saved. The script is modified Kremlin, I thought a blocky font fit. Then he said somehow he'd like the shape of Wisconsin worked in, thus explains the alternate mark.

Here's the logo I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment