Friday, June 11, 2010

32 World Cup concepts, in 32 days


Gentlemen...

Well maybe some ladies...

Since November I decided I wanted to do jerseys for each world cup team, then release one for 32 days. I got to about 24 when I decided I wanted to put them on a better template, since the one i was using looked bad an unprofessional. So for like a week I've been replacing each team, making changes, and collecting vector logos. I made them in a random order, and you can see when each team is coming up above. I used the actual logo probably 2/3rds of the time, but couldn't resist to make my own logo on some bad ones. Some jerseys are more out there and new, some closely resemble the currents(with some changes.)

I start posting the day before the first match, then end up posting #32 on the day of the final. I started with the host South Africa because it was fitting.

I'm a day behind, but I'll keep updated

No comments:

Post a Comment