Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Washington Nationals

8/30 Washington Nationals
One thing with this series I tried to do, was explore other colour combos. The NL East currently has 3 red and blue teams. I decided to make it just one in the world of raysox(see the Phillies). I was toying around with red, bronze, and an off white. It needed a darker colour, anything but blue. I tried black, and maybe a darker red. Then I tried brown, and it looked fantastic. I really like the first scripts as compared to the cursive scripts that match the W. I used those as you can see. I wanted to make a W that matched the scripts, but I really couldn't stray away from that classic logo. The primary is a combination of one of the logos they had, with the capital building.

You know how some teams have double piping on their jerseys, well i did the unthinkable. BAM TRIPLE PIPING. No neck piping or anything, just sleeves. The home match the off white from the logo. The names and numbers match the scripts. Thats pretty much it

No comments:

Post a Comment