Friday, October 17, 2008

CFL All-star jerseys

I was on the CFL website, and they had a link to the All-Star voting. Well as most of you might not know, the CFL doesn't have an All-Star game. They use to have games, but the last one was in 1988. So with that in mind, I wanted to make a jersey concept for the all-star game, if there was one. I thought, it should have the template of the home team, and since the Grey Cup is in Montreal, I based it of my Alouettes concept I posted a while ago, since the jerseys they use, well suck. Thats basically all I have to say about it. Hope you like.I didn't make a helmet, cause I think they'd use their respective teams helmets, similar to the Pro Bowl. That's all I have for now. I might get another this afternoon. Also since the Rays, BLEW IT last night, I might go to game 6 Saturday, darn. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment