Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rebrand Requests

Hey all. Got an email by a reader requesting some rebrands. He asked for the U of Georgia, Vanderbilt U, and the Denver Broncos. So I just finished the Rebrand for the Vandy Commodores. I must say, it looks fantastic. Here it is.I love the Anchor logo. If your wondering why an anchor? a Commodore is a rank in the Navy, which is what Cornelius Vanderbilt was. I just finished the rebrand of the Georgia Bulldogs. I didn't want to use the "Green Bay, Grambling state" G logo, so I made an interlocking UGA logo, turned out OK, I guessThe primary looks better on my sketch pad, but I think it works. I also added a new "Uga" bulldog logo. I might have a RtMLB series done tomorrow. So stay tuned, and root for the Rays!

1 comment:

  1. ahahha my friend, who's last name is vu loves the Vandy logo

    the man knows finer art

    ReplyDelete