Saturday, October 4, 2008

NCAA Redesign: Duke

Hey everyone, sorry for not having a post yesterday. It was the Homecoming football game last night. Where I met USF Bulls quarterback, Matt Grothe. He was there because his girlfriends sister is a cheerleader, or something. So today I had some downtime, and made a redesign for the Duke Blue Devils. They have a average team that always had a traditional uniform. But I don't like traditional jerseys that much, unless its for a school with a rich history. Duke doesn't have a whole lot of history, even though they've had a team since 1895. So in this redesign, I gave them the uniform that Arkansas, Michigan, and Cincinnati got, because horns=blue devils. So it all worked out, and came up with a pretty cool result.So that's what I have for right now. The USL announced that Tampa will get a team, named the Rowdies, named after the team in the old NASL. Who was one of the best teams in the NASL, and were big rivals with the New York Cosmos, Pele's team. So I'll get to making a jersey set for them. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment