Tuesday, October 14, 2008

RBI Baseball Sigs

A few people on the CCSLC message boards have sigs, that are screen shots of the old NES game, RBI BASEBALL, with their favorite players. I couldn't find this thread, so I made my own.I made this for myself, with my favorite player, Evan Longoria. Speaking of Evan, he hit another home run over the green monster in tonight's game. So the reason I posted this was, does anyone want me to make one of their favorite player? Just seeing, if someone would want one. Oh and by the way, I use to have this game on NES, I played it a lot. Even though it only came with 8 teams. So I'm just watching the ALCS, hopefully the Rays can pull away. Come back for more!

Requests:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mykl, hows it going? Could you do a David Wright one? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you make a Dusrin Pedroia one, please?

    ReplyDelete