Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PBH Concepts

Hey guys, I know, most of you plan to do concepts, but I decided to post my first one. I thought I'd use a more classic striping pattern, but Fernando Emailed me and said that the jerseys can get sublimated, which lets the designers get more creative. But I was almost done, so I decided I'll just make another one. So without farther adu, here's the jersey set I made.I made a third, black jersey, just for the fun of it, since the Portugal Soccer team has a black set. I also really like the logo. So if you want to join the contest, email me your designs. I also have some fan art to post, so stay tuned.Hey, I finished my second concept, with pipingI like that a lot more than the first one. I have fan art to post, stay tuned, and go rays!

No comments:

Post a Comment