Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Portugese Ball Hockey?

Hey guys, no art now, but I have something that you guys might be interested in. I got an email from a reader named Fernando, about rebranding the Portugese National Ball Hockey . I'm serious, here's the email
Mykl,

My name is Fernando I am a committee member on the PBHA (Portuguese Ball Hockey Association). We have been in existence for the last 6 years. This is my first year. My reason for contacting you is I was hoping that you or anyone of your fellow readers would like to take a stab at designing our Association Logo as well as our uniforms. I understand that you are a super busy guy so I will not take up to much of your time. If you happen to be interested please let me know and I can give you a little more information in regards to the country and the sport of Ball Hockey.

Thanks,

Fernando de Menezes
and this is what he needs
Okay what we need is a Jersey. Preferably a home and an away. And we need a logo for the Association. Our current logo is pretty lame. Also a Ball hockey uniform is made up of a regular hockey jersey. Soccer shorts and socks

So are you guys up to the challenge? Any questions on this, comment, or email me
I have some fan art, I'll post later. Stay tuned. I whipped up an easy template for some of you.

4 comments:

  1. Is it a jersey and logo for the league like allstar jerseys? Or is this for one specific team in the league?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a jersey, and a logo for the team
    its like a national team basically

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes guys this is Fernando. Its a National Team. Basically think of Team Canada or Team Russia but instead its Team Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok cool, I submitted my entries. I like everything I did with them except maybe the socks, I wasn't sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete