Monday, December 1, 2008

Minor League Football?

I've had this idea, and I always planned to do it. Since the NFL doesn't have minor leagues. I wanted to make a simulation football league on Madden, that the rosters are made up by Free Agents, former NFL Europa players, and created players. I want to have 8 teams in 8 cities that don't have an NFL teams. But here's where you come in. I will allow 8 people to be GM's of their teams.They will run everything. Trades, Roster managements, etc.

The format will be simple. 2 divisions of 4. East, and West divisions. A regular season that will consist of 10 games. 2 games vs each division opponents, and 1 vs other division teams. We will have a college football style division championship. The 2 teams with the best division records play for the division championship. The winners will play for the Title.

Each team will have logos and uniforms. Then I will do my best to transfer them on to Madden.

It's just the beginning of the long project, but I think we could have fun with this. Contact me if you want to get in on this fun!

Here's the new site: http://minorleaguefootball.blogspot.com/

1 comment: