Saturday, December 20, 2008

RtMLB: Nationals

Hey guys. I have my redesign for the Nationals. I wanted a classic design to go with a city with has history. Washington had a baseball team from 1901 to 1971, until the team moved to Minnesota. I wanted to use logos from the past. So I had lots to chose from. For the primary, I used this logo used from '36-'47. Then one of the more iconic of logos, Mr. Senator. I put 16 stars around him, because of the number of teams in the National League. I updated each logo with the new teams colours. I left the W cap logo, and added a DC cap logo. I wanted a cursive font. I couldn't recreate a decent script. I asked Speedy if I could use the scripts he created. Enjoy!Now on to the jerseys. I didn't change much. I changed the numbers, and the alternate cap.What do you think? Comment.

1 comment:

  1. not digging this one.. don't like the primary logo

    ReplyDelete