Saturday, December 20, 2008

RtMLB: Red Sox

Hey everyone. I have my redesign for the Red Sox, that I did a while ago, I just never got it posed.

Hey once again for the 10th team in this little series of mine. Now to a team that teaches Boston youth how to spell socks wrong. Why are they called the Sox anyway? But that's another thread. In this series I noticed that many teams share a red, and blue colour scheme. So if I get a chance to change it, I normally do. This concept is no exception. I changed the Sox midnight navy, to Fenway Green. Appropriate right? This concept may take a wile to get use to, OK maybe a really long time. I mean you cant get use to a colour change after 100 years of history, though most sox fans don't want to remember 86 of them . Enjoy!Now onto the jerseys. I kept them relatively the same, except for changing the colours. Now I have a special green jersey.Not a lot of people didn't like it, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Not bad with the green concept except that Its going to be Christmas everyday when the Sox Play hahaha. I don't think that the Red alternate would work. I think a green cap would look better than the red one you have.

    ReplyDelete