Friday, December 5, 2008

RtMLB: Yankees

Hey guys. I have my next redesign. It's for New York's favorite team(oh don't act surprised Mets fans) The New York Yankees. I didn't change much, because of history. I don't like them much, but I understand the history of the team. The primary they use now is like 80% red, even though they don't use red anywhere else. I planned to make the logo with as many stars as championships, then I remembered, they have 26... So here the logo set is!On the jerseys I didn't change much. I added Yankees script to the road, and alternate jerseys. Enjoy.Now I have a special jersey. I decided to have a retro looking jersey. They could wear it for number retirements, or something.So there's that set. C&C please
I'll see if I have any sketches for the next team. I think the Cubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment