Sunday, December 14, 2008

RtMLB: Blue Jays

Hey guys, kind of a "Spur of the moment" concept, for the Blue Jays. Not much of a concept, more of a nicely tuned recolouring. Chris uploaded new WBC logos on the mother site, but this one caught my eye. It gave me an idea for a logo, with the Toronto skyline. So I made it, but I wanted more. So I used it as a logo for a Blue Jays redesign. I remember in 2004 when the Jays released their new logos. I thought they were the coolest thing ever. Now, not so much. It looks more like a rat, than a Blue Jay. I know how much everyone loves the original logo, so I used it. I didn't like the way the lighter blue looked, so I turned it into powder blue, to match the jerseys(spoiler alert!). I also kept the grey colour, instead of red. I also used the script from the 90's logos. Enjoy.Oh and the skyline from the 4th logo is from the logo from the link. Now to the jerseys. I think the Blue Jays have the best look in the league with their powder blue jerseys, and the white hats. So I made that the away set.I wasn't sure If I was overdoing the powder blue, so I made another set, with a different light blue colour, and a grey away, I'll post it later if you want.

C&C on these please

No comments:

Post a Comment