Monday, December 1, 2008

Tampa State University

Happy December to all! I have my final products of my fake college, Tampa State. We only had to make 3 teams, but I made 5. I wanted to use colours that represent the state of Florida. So I used the colours from the Clearwater Threshers. A red, Blue, and Sand combo. Here's the Logos.I'll go in order as I did them. I started with football. Nothing special, I used the Manatees script across the front, true college team style. So here this is.Next I did basketball. I used a simple pattern.Next I did baseball. I made the road jersey tan. I also made the alternate, like the MLB's BP uniforms.I only had to do 3 sports, but I didn't stop there. I did 5. Soccer and Hockey. For soccer, I added a new logo, a crest to fit most soccer logos. I also used boating flag patterns in the logoLast is for hockey. This is my least favorite one. Just seems boring to me. I didn't know what else to add. So make suggestions.So that's my fake college. I have a BIG idea, that involves me starting a new blog. See the next post for details.

1 comment: