Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alaskan Baseball Project

So with the overload of MLB redesigns going on... There's 6 on the first page. I'm going to take another break from it, until it dies down(Mine was the original). I wanted to do something different in the concepts, rebranding a whole league. That League is the Alaskan Baseball League. Last summer, SI published an article that really interested me. It was about the Alaskan league. It was a prestigious summer league in Alaska for college players. Personally I think It would be cool to play up there. So it wasn't 'till today that I looked up the teams identities. Pretty much all the logos were weak. Including the League logo.(seen here) First I remade the main logo, which you can see above. I wanted to resemble the MLB logo, so I replaced the player with Alaska. I used the state flag blue, and a more golden yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment