Saturday, May 30, 2009

Glacier Pilots

Team 3/6 Glacier Pilots
Alright so this one was fairly simple. I made new scripts, and tertiary logos. I kept the secondary as the one they use. It's a pilot that I traced from a picture. Kinda came out rough, but it'll do. I also made the colours Royal blue, and powder blueThe jerseys similar to the Brewers. No chest piping, but 2 colour sleeve piping. I made the numbers, and name the same look as the script.Most likely the Bucs next. I just need a primary logo.
I plan to make my jerseys on an action template. I had my Miners one done completely, but accidentally pressed don't save. Grrrrr doing that, and making it JPEG grind my gears.

1 comment:

  1. It makes zero sense to have the road uni saying Glacier. The team is bassd out of Anchorage. The name is the Glacier Pilots...other than that...great stuff.

    ReplyDelete