Sunday, May 31, 2009

Trifecta Competition

Gah, I've been waiting to post this forever. The competition was to take a city without a franchise in a major sports league and make a team. I entered as the Tampa NBA team. The top 2 concepts advance to the final round, and I actually think I have a shot to do this.

I never do basketball concepts so this was a dificult one. I looked at NBA logos for inspiration, and worked them into my concept.
The team is the Tampa Tide, because Tampa is on the water, and water has tides. I used a beach-y colour combo, with navy, light blue, sand, and orange.
The jerseys are pretty simple. I made a sand alternate for sunday home games. I also but the players names under the numbers, like how the allstar jerseys are.
So can I get C&C on this? Hope I get to do another concept for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment