Thursday, May 14, 2009

RtMLB: Red Sox

Kay now, because of last season, this next team has become my most hated team EVAR!
So this year, the BoSox changed some of their logos. I brought back the design from last year. I originally planned to be original, and have the spoked Boston instead of the block one, but they apparently have that logo made already. So I kept the logos the same, since one of my ideas didn't work out.I made the Boston script blue, like the away script currently.Jerseys... Kept them the same basically. Added sleeve piping, red outline to the away lettering, and got rid of the blue jersey.No real ideas for other redos now, I'll get back to doing these once I do.

Send in your concepts, and I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I really like what you did with the alternate (especially the cap) and the away jersey (except maybe remove the piping down the chest) But i think you should keep the home jersey the way it is

    ReplyDelete