Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hamilton Tigers?

Alright, this is my shot at the possible Hamilton team. I brought back the Tigers, and for this, I brought back 2 logos from the teams past. The animal cracker like tiger, and the H logo. I updated the Tiger a lot, to make it look like a tiger, but I wanted it to somewhat resemble the old logo. The H, I put the new script, which is crillee. I don't want to hear it...
The primary is a Penguin retro style circle logo.For the jerseys, I did the cliche thing to do with a team named after a big striped cat...stripes! I tried a few things, but the Capitals cut seemed like it worked the best.So C&C please.

2 comments:

  1. Move the Coyotes to Hamilton NOW Mr. Bettman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. dont use tiger print
    b. the tiger looks an animal cracker

    ReplyDelete