Saturday, May 9, 2009

RtMLB: Indians

So I made a set for them a few weeks ago, just never posted it. So here's my redo.

Redos!
So to start off the redos, I updated my Cleveland package. I went all out with this one, I sketched up the new logos, and made new scripts. I based them off my last set(Feather I logos). I sent the feather to the middle like how elliot said I should. I made a similar Cleveland script to my Indians one. I brought back Chief Wahoo to please most people who commented. The only thing I change on him, was adding a silver outline to match the rest of the set.
On the jerseys, I made them like the zip up jerseys. I actually really like how they turned out, especially the alt.So comments on the Tribe.

I'm half way done with Boston, and need a primary for the Rays.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment