Thursday, July 22, 2010

Florida Everblades

"I feel like working on a concept. A hockey one on my new temp. Oh sweet, the Everblades logo is in .svg on wikipedia" -raysox
"do it." -TC

And then it was born!

I think this team has one of the coolest logos around. They have navy home jerseys, a white road, and a green alternate. I think that a green home would fit so much better, since the mascot is a gator. I went with simple stripes, and an outline of a shoulder yoke. Then it hit me. I still have the pattern that I used on my Florida Gators concept last year. I vectorized that, made it dark green and it worked out great. Under each stripe I put the gator skin pattern not trying to overkill it. The white is the same as the home with the colours reversed. The third is a nod to the blue current set, with a classier feel.Here it is!


Hoped you like the concept dump! I have some more for tomorrow. Also, check out Stadia Arcadia.

No comments:

Post a Comment