Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seattle Emeralds

Sup?

My friend New.Era. relocated his fantasy basketball team from Kansas City, to Seattle. I was looking to do a concept, so I took the liberty of doing this for him. He settled on the name emeralds, being that Seattle is the emerald city. The primary is roughly based off the Sonics' logo from the 80s. With the skyline, and Mt. Rainier it ties into the city. The alt logo is the space needle with S and E in the shape of an emerald. I decided to do something fun with the scripts by cutting them in half.

At first, I had a white, green, electric green version of the home and road you see below. He thought electric green was recognizable enough to make it the home. Then he said the Alt should be a white throwback to the former team Seattle 67s in the league we're in. This is also my new logo template! How you like it?


1 comment:

  1. Love the logo and the concept, sent you an email for some help. Thanks

    ReplyDelete