Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Milwaukee Brewers

10/30 Milwaukee Brewers
I like the current scripts and cap logos, but I also like the old barrel guy and colours. I mixed the two with this concept. One thing, I did NOT use the ball in glove logo like EVERYONE who has ever done a Brewers concept ever before. The current cap logos and scripts look great so I used them. I made a B cap logo for an alt cap. The barrel man is a must, it is just soooo awesome. The primary started out as stripes like the barrel man. But it looked odd, so I just kept it as pinstripes which changed my decision on the home jerseys.

Originally I just had a plain white home, but like I said above I put pinstripes. I like the current numbers, so I used them with the same shadow effect. No weird names though, just plain block. Here. Look at it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment