Sunday, July 25, 2010

Some Requests

Hello guys, I saw we have some new visitors here, and I wanted to keep up on the concepts. I have 2 requests to show you all. First, is for a team in my Minor League Football league. They moved to Lincoln this past season, and never had a logo set. I was asked to do it, since I haven't been that involved in the league. A thing about me, is that I love dual brown colours. I went with that here, somewhat tying into the Pioneer scheme. The logo I used d most is a covered wagon I traced. The secondary is a P over the shape of Nebraska. I wanted to go with a simple jersey, but have it modern at the same time. I put the scripts on the helmet just to be different.



This last one is for my friend's fantasy college basketball(?) team. His logo wasn't that good, and he knows it. I like to base sharks logos off the epic Clearwater Threshers logo. I changed it up though, to make the logo it's own. I did simple things for the alternate logos, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment