Sunday, May 1, 2011

MLB2: Arizona Diamondbacks

8/30 Arizona Diamondbacks
So for the fun with colors thread, I was going to see what the Dback's identity in old colors would look like. Not much of a change, but it'd be interesting. So first I change the red to teal. Then stop and went woooooah. I thought it looked really cool. I replaced the sand with a bronze like the first one, basically making them the Arizona Rattlers of the AFL. I changed pretty much nothing, except match the outlines on the scripts, since Arizona has a thicker script, and it didn't look good. Simple jerseys, double piping on the sleeves unlike the currents. Then I used the previous number font, since it was more edgy, and thought it was a better fit than a font that is somewhat similar to impact. I tried to not make them seem like the marlins too much, and thought it worked. So here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment