Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MLB2: Minnesota Twins

28/30 Minnesota Twins
I got help on this one from an ACTUAL Twins fan!

I think the current set is great, but could be changed. The primary, I just got rid of the Minnesota Baseball Club circle, nothing special. I like the current TC logo, but I thought of a way to maybe tie it in to the set better. The T from the Twins script fused with the wishbone c to make the new cap logo. Minne and Paul shaking hands on a logo for a patch on a sleeve. Then a new idea for the Minnesota script on the roads. TC suggested a slanted c on the cap but I wasnt feeling it.

The jerseys have some of the current influence, then some of me. The cap logo is all the same. So is the home jersey, pinstripes just work. The numbers have the shadow and such like the script. The roads also have pinstripes unlike the roads now. The names have an outline to seperate. the alternate just has red piping on a navy jersey, basically the current alt.

No comments:

Post a Comment