Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MLB2: New York Yankees

30/30 New York Yankees
The last team is my least favorite.

The primary logo now is about 75% red, but there is hardly red used anywhere else. I replaced red with grey. I did that, but had navy more prominent. I only used one NY logo, unlike the 4 they use. Also, the scripts are the cursive, but that wont be needed for my jerseys.

Iconic pinstripes on the home, but the road, I put pinstripes with an NY logo on the chest, basically a darker home. Simple navy alt logo that in reality wouldnt be used much.



Thats what I've been doing for the past month! I finished posting these, and please comment. Please. Also go to the Continental Baseball League. Click!

3 comments:

  1. These are all dreadful. They each look like they took five minutes to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also changing the color of the American flag on the top hat from red to grey is down right unamerican

    ReplyDelete
  3. too dull. do like the blue jerseys though.

    ReplyDelete