Monday, May 2, 2011

MLB2: Texas Rangers

21/30 Texas Rangers
Looking at a poster in my room, I focused on the Rangers for some reason. I noted that they have the same hat, with 3 different options. They all had a T, with a blue crown, and 2 had a little hint of red. One thing that sucks is that they use a pretty solid T logo, but use a weird script, with many outlines. I cut those down, and went with a font that would match the new cap logos. The primary is a badge, for the rangers. I added lighting affects, and the shape of Texas. Speaking of which, is an alt logo.

The jerseys are revamped. i like the vest look, and my thinking was that it'd look good with this particular scheme. The numbers are simple MLB block, no need for something fancy. I offered 3 different caps, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment