Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A-League - Adelaide City

This was one that was suggested a lot. The team is really old and they have a classic crest. This wasn't much of a rebrand, but a not to acknowledge them as the 2nd team of Adelaide. I cleaned up the crest, because there isn't any clean version that I could find online. The kits are the standard Juventus kits that the club has sported for their history. The clash was black, but when I posted Fremantle, I realized that that game would be fairly hard to watch. I went ahead and made it green, because the color isn't used as much and would work as a clash.

2 comments:

  1. This is the one I've been waiting for. Really nice design, very sleek but also keeping with the tradition. The use of Coopers as a sponser is somewhat questionable though, as they are the naming sponsor of Coopers Stadium (Adelaide United home ground) and a sponsor of Adelaide United itself. I understand your logic behind the choice though. I've really loved this series. Good job man!

    ReplyDelete