Sunday, April 12, 2015

A-League - Brisbane Strikers

I wanted to have another Brisbane team, just because they can most likely support two teams. OVERWHELMINGLY, the Strikers were the team suggested on my poll the most for this spot. The Brisbane Strikers were a major Australian team before the federation formed the A-League. So it would be cool if they had a chance to come back to the top. Their logo is a lightning bolt, and a soccer ball, with "Strikers" crossing over top. I gave them more of a presentable shield with all the current aspects, thrown together without a soccer ball.

One thing I noticed right away was the color scheme. I could have a lot of fun because they have 4 colors used almost all the same amount. I wanted to basically make them look like Arsenal South. The kits are pretty similar to their current looks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment