Saturday, April 25, 2015

A-League - Sydney Olympic

There is a team called Sydney Olympic, but you won't really see much of a carryover. The team was heavily suggested for the 3rd Sydney team. I really don't like the Sydney Olympic logo, and I remember thinking "oh i can totally use the teal on that logo. Then when I went to make the concept, I realized that there wasn't much, but I decided to run with it anyways. The crest is a diamond with the team name and an Olympic torch. it's divided diagonally like the kits. 

I wanted to do a Monaco style slash before I finished, and so Olympic are the team it fell to. I copied the kits Arsenal wore last year, because they look so nice. The away has horizontal stripes in alternating colors.

But that's it! That's the 28th and final team from this series. Thank you all for the support and comments. I have one more design to post but here are the logos together.



No comments:

Post a Comment