Monday, March 5, 2012

Carolina Flyers

Yes, this is recycled from an old soccer series, but I liked the name too much to pass up. The idea behind the concept was to represent the research triangle, and North Carolina as a whole. The state is first in flight, obviously. Then, I made the propellers in the main logo represent UNC-State-Duke, with the colors representing where each city is located. I went for a classier look for the team, as you can see. I hate UNC with a passion, but carolina blue seemed to work, especially with accent colors. The CF in the middle is circular to match the logo.

I wanted argyle to become the team's style, so the entire front is argyle. It was a BITCH to make, but I thought it turned out pretty solid. I went with navy on the clash shorts to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment