Monday, March 5, 2012

Dallas Outlaws

Black and gold was the color scheme I wanted, because a color similar to the Rangers would be my second choice, but I'm happy with this one. The alternate logo was the logo I originally drew, with a hat forming the top shape of Texas, and I kept it in the logos. THe primary logo is a ribbon effect, which I thought was something different. On that logo, to fill the empty space, I put barbed wire. Then I loved my barbed wire and included it in a few places on the entire identity.

These jerseys were influenced by the logo, obviously. I did the 3 ribbon wrap around effect, which I thought looked great on the black. I thought limiting white would be the best, so it's only on the nike stuff, front number, and sponsor I put on the back of the jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment