Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sporting Los Angeles

I FINALLY figured out how to finish this concept. As you know, I had the palate, and I had the outside done, like you can see on the last page. I put Los Angeles at the bottom, and Sporting at the top. Then, I had a dilemma. I wanted an LA on it, but had to do it different than the Dodgers. I came up with this idea at school today, and ran with it. I simplified the scheme, by dropping some greys, and blues, but I like what I ended up with. I'm so glad the pink came out this good.
These jerseys were sort of influenced by the Galaxy's kits. I did a sash that ran completely around the jersey, unlike the Galaxy's. I broke up the sash to look like the pattern on the logo. I did this for simplicity, but I let the colors make it unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment