Monday, March 5, 2012

Tampa Bay Tridents

This concept was heavily based on the Lightning's logo. The arena is filled with royal blue color, so I wanted to keep it in the arena. I did try for a dynamic looking logo, with a trident instead of a bolt. I figured, as a tie in to the Area, the weapon of the God of the ocean was fitting. If you think that it wouldn't fit in with the soccer logos, go check out VfL Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga. The font is called Kirsty, and I felt matched the theme. The alternate logo is a TB inside the circles from the primary. I wanted simplicity! Every logo could also be in blue like my sig.
For the jerseys, I went for simplicity. You might notice that it is heavily influenced by the Lightning. I put victory stripes in the armpit area because it's a great idea. If you don't know, the original ones on the Lightning jerseys were put there because you'd only see them when the player's arms were raised after scoring, or while lifting the cup. I decided to go no sponsor on the jersey, so put a large Trident in the middle. The clash is a white version of the home! Oh! The socks match the victory stripes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment