Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A-League - Central Coast Mariners

I did Central Coast in my last attempt, but wanted to change a lot. I did a circular logo with an anchor. It was okay, but maybe a little boring. I ended up just breaking up the current crest. Right now, it's the New York Cosmos esque wave with the words above it. It doesn't look like one, if you know what I mean. I wanted to enclose it. I put a new ball in the middle of the wave, and ran the words around it.

I kept it Kappa for this one, unlike Adelaide. Currently they just have blue side panels, so I made it more of an Ajax look. Yellow is pretty rare in the A-League system I've done, so this would stand out. The clash is a white top with a band across the chest, and the addition of light blue pants for some color.

No comments:

Post a Comment