Friday, July 18, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - Aruba

I couldn't wait till i hit #12 because after this point almost every country was a fun Caribbean nation.

The colors were yellow and sky blue obviously, but it needed something else. I threw in navy because there needed to be a darker color to make everything go together. The logo is a basic circle with the flag in the center. It wasn't too inspired, but nothing I did using the crest of the nation worked amazingly. I did like the steering wheel on the crest enough to use it behind the neck.

I wanted to do an Admiral kit, and I thought this would be a good chance to do it. I wanted very very simple and classy. I went with the yellow/light blue/yellow pattern, but did very little detail design wise because I thought the white just needed to be compromised by the navy. I think it's a very clean look.

No comments:

Post a Comment