Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - Haiti

Believe it or not, but this isn't my first Haiti soccer concept. Over 4 years ago, I posted this crap!

But I saw that concept, and I thought that there was definatley something I could build off of. The palm tree wasn't working for me, but I replaced it with a ball. I wanted to use the split flag they have as the main part of the crest. It has a simple Bundesliga look, and I really liked it. I mean, I didn't put too much intensive research into, just what looked good.

The home kits are generic red/blue/red just like their current tops. I did have the design from the clash on there, but I thought that would look bad if thte templates are the same, you know? So I kinda did a lay up on the kits, but I still thought it looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment