Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CONCACAF Redux - St Vincent and the Grenadines

I liked this one because I thought that the name of the country sounds like the name of an indie band.

So with these guys, I loved the chevrons on the flag. I wanted to use it as the main focus of the crest. I thought that I could put the 3 chevrons on a diamond logo. Then I realized, if i put two on each side, I could make it look like the flag, and the shape would be similar to the Vancouver Whitecaps. The name of the federation is SVGFF but I thought that rearranging it for the sake of design might work.

On the kits, I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to copy Brazil. I basically did that, and put some patterns on the home. The road is all white because I didn't want to do a blue clash. The name on the back is "Vincy Heat", which was perfect because I used the Heat font.

No comments:

Post a Comment